Swellpro SplashDrone 4 Plus GC2-S Camera – A Drone for Filming, Fishing, Rescuing, and Surveys
SplashDrone 4 is the 5th generation waterproof drone representing SwellPro’s seven years of knowledge and understanding of drone waterproofing technology. SplashDrone 4 is the all-new waterproof flight & float platform designed for multipurpose operation in any harsh environment.
A Drone for Filming, Fishing, Rescue, surveys, and more.
All-new IP66 Waterproof Remote Controller
The all-new SplashDrone 4 remote controller is now waterproof for your worry-free operation. You can toss it in the water or rinse the collected sand. The built-in GPS offers a variety of new features, including real-time tracking and dynamic Return to pilot. In addition, the remote controller can now offer multiple devices connection for better joint operation.
Multi-functional Payload Options
With its modular multi-functional payload system and open interface design, the SplashDrone 4 can quickly adapt to different tasks in the field.
- For Filming: GC3-S, GC2-S. and GC1-S
- Waterproof 2-axis night vision camera: The new one has a spotlight that can illuminate nighttime scenes and restore true colors. Even without the LED, the camera can still capture decent details in low-light situations. For Fishing: PL1-S
- Waterproof Payload Release: The PL-1 payload release turns the SplashDrone 4 into an aerial bait-dropping system that can deliver 2KG of bait and drop the bait at targeted locations up to 4km. The PL-1 can be mounted with your camera accessories for targeted payload release. Then, using the SwellPro NaviFLy app, you can program the bait drop or replay flights to successful fishing locations.
- Innovative Smooth+ Flight Control: The patented “Smooth+” flight control allows the pilot to tune the Roll and Yaw of SplashDrone 4.Smooth+ finely makes professional, steady flight control as easy as turning the knobs. Want to take a steady shot? Switch to Smooth+ control; with our 4K 3-axis gimbal, you can effortlessly take high-quality, ultra-smooth & steady shots.
5KM Image Transmission
- The latest 5.8GHz digital image transmitter and adjustable antennas ensure a clear and reliable image and control signal range to the SplashDrone 4 of over 5km while airborne.
- Important: Due to the nature of radio waves, when flying just 0.5m above the water, the range is still up to 2.8km, and floating on the water’s surface, the transmission range is 500m
- PowerflipWhen the drone turns upside down on the water for any reason, the Power-Flip feature turns the drone back to its normal state to regain control.
Dynamic Return to pilot
The SplashDrone 4 constantly records the GPS position of the remote controller, allowing the aircraft to continually return to the pilot’s position even if they are on a moving boat far away from the original take-off point.
- Intelligent Follow me: Actively track the pilot’s position at a constant angle from the front, side, and back with the camera always pointing to the subject.
- Orbit Follow: Automatically follow and orbit around a moving object at a chosen radius.
- Boat Mode: Equipped with floating foams, the boat mode allows SplashDrone 4 to sail on the water like a boat, providing great underwater shots while keeping the water area uninterrupted. In addition, caves and other overhead environments can now be accessed by SplashDrone 4 for research, exploration, and underwater photography.
Unrivalled-performance Propulsion System
- The more powerful 740Kv Motor, 40A ESC, and optimized aerodynamic design allow for tight, responsive, and total control of SplashDrone 4 in challenging weather conditions.
- Wind resistance Beaufort force 7 (33 knots / 31 mph / 60 km/h)
- 2kg payload capacity
Smart BatteryThe new slide-in smart battery has an internal battery management system for real-time power monitoring and protection in charging and discharging, ensuring battery health, safety, and a longer lifespan. In addition, the 6500mAh high-performance lithium technology cells provide up to 30 minutes of flight time.
There are no reviews yet.