The MATRIX Creator is the most IoT-ready dev board for Raspberry Pi.
MATRIX Creator pioneers the use of machine intelligence as a building block for hardware. The sensor-packed development board and platform allow developers to build IoT apps quickly and inexpensively for drones, robots, smart homes, security, gaming, retail, and all the ideas you can imagine.
The Raspberry Pi daughter board, MATRIX Creator, provides the most embedded sensors on the market and enters the maker world as:
- The first Raspberry Pi add-on with support for NFC, Z-Wave, ZigBee and Thread on the same board.
- The first Microphone Array for Raspberry Pi.
- The first IR remote receiver/transmitter add-on for Raspberry Pi.
- The first Raspberry Pi daughter board with ARM Microcontroller + Xilinx FPGA.
Ultraviolet Sensor, Pressure Sensor, 3D Accelerometer, 3D Gyroscope, 3D Magnetometer, Humidity Sensor, 8 MEMs microphone array, Temperature Sensor, FPGA (Xilinx Spartan 6), Microcontroller (ARM Cortex M3), RGBW LED light array.
Connectivity and Communications included
ZigBee® support, Thread support, Z-Wave® support, NFC reader, IR RX/TX for remote controller capability, 2 ADC Channels, 17 Digitals GPIOs, SPI bus, I2C bus, UART interface, Infrared ring for the Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera.
Dear Customer, if applicable, the Product Documentation, Reference Materials, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals and Tutorials will be available for download upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product file(s) which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed. If you can’t see any of these files in your account, please contact us immediately. We’re here to help, whenever you need us. Thank you.
MATRIX Labs is a machine intelligence creation platform. We build software and hardware technologies which enable us to connect, interact, learn, and make sense of the physical world. We are driven to create a brand new app economy anchored on IoT and AI.
International orders ship via USPS First class 6-10 Business days (Delivery varies by destination)
Customer is responsible to pay any fees (duties, taxes, etc) charged by local customs or postal office, should they be incurred.
- We stand behind the quality of our products and we hope you are happy with your MATRIX Creator. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply return your product within 30 days of purchase, provided it has not been damaged, altered or used.
- Returns without the original receipt must reference the order number, which you may reprint from your order confirmation email.
- Please contact Customer Service via email at email@example.com so we can help you.
- The board has a ninety (90) day warranty from the date of sale.
Have A Similar Product? Sell on Oz Robotics! We’ll help you to increase sales and generate extra exposure for your Products, Services, Brand and Company Name.