Underwater ROV Drone with 4K UHD (Ultra High-Definition) Underwater Camera – Standard version
1. Agile & Maneuverable – Nemo can dive 100 meters with speed at 2m/s maximum. Nemo’s particular patent QAS-balance technology not only achieves conventional floating dive, forward, backward, turn, tilt posture, but also hovering, cruising and pitching in certain depth and other complex postures.
2. UHD 4K/30pfs Recording – Supports up to 4K video and 16 megapixel photography. Video shooting at up to 120 fps and comes with QAS-Balance system that makes it possible to capture high quality dynamic pictures. Rich film setting function, combined with matrix lights and special underwater shooting filter. Nemo ensures perfect underwater shooting experience. Meanwhile, you can use it with VR goggle when turn into VR mode, so people playing with the drone can feel like they are right there in the depths with their vehicle.
3. Detachable Battery & Aquarobotman APP – Nemo is the first underwater drone that features a quick-charge modular C-Hyperhelix battery. You can see the real-time view on the App installed on your phone or tablet. Just one click, and underwater creatures images can shared to your friends.
4. Thin and Light Streamlined Design – Nemo’s streamlined design just weights 3.3kg, which can be easily put into Nemo’s exclusive traveling backpack. The ergonomic design is more convenient for boarding and traveling.
5. Nemo takes you to see the New World – It can bring a very immersive experience to consumers. Suitable for Scuba Diving, Scientific Exploration, Salvage & Rescue, Fishing, Underwater Exploration, Ships Inspection, Yachting, Aquaculture. More, Aquarobotman provides professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
6. Nemo is tethered to the surface where a wifi module is located and sends the video feed wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet where you control the drone. It lets you stay on the surface and go exploring under the water safely. It’s extremely easy to handle even for those who have no experience as ROV pilot.
1* Nemo Drone (64G)
1* Nemo Battery
1* Wi-Fi Base Station
1* Wi-Fi Base Station Battery
1* Kevlar Zero Buoyancy Cable (100m/328ft.)
1* Nemo Charger
1* Nemo Reel
1* Nemo Exclusive backpack
Thruster : Two sets horizontally, and two sets vertically
Propeller : High-efficiency 5 blade propellers
LED : Double 2*2 adjustable Matrix LED Modules
Sensor : Depth, posture, temperature and humidity
Shell material : PPO
Time of endurance : 3 hours
Vertical hovering accuracy : Centimeter level
Advancing speed Max : 2.0m/s
Maximum diving depth : 100m
Camera : 4K/30fps
Operating ambient temperature : -2~35℃
Posture Control : Forward/Backward,Turn Left/Right, Float/Pinch/Hover
System protection : Temperature protection & Battery protection
Nemo Battery and Charger Specs
Capacity : 4000mAh
Battery design : Detachable and waterproof
Working time : 3 hours
Charging time : 2.5 hours
Voltage : 11.1V
Charging current : 2.2A
Battery type : Polymer lithium battery
Battery charger Input 100-240V; Output 12.6V
APP Control, Image Transmission and Others
Mobile device App : Aquarobotman
APP platform : IOS & Android
Real-time image transmission : 720P @ 30fps
Mobile device system version requirement IOS 10.0 or later/ Android 5.0 or later