Wellwit Laser Slam Small Stacker Automatic Forklift OEM/ODM (WMF1000-L)
Using laser SLAM autonomous navigation for rapid deployment, WMF1000-L only needs to scan the environment to build a map and achieve ±10mm accurate positioning.
- The load weight is < 1400 kg, which can complete the handling and transportation of most goods.
- The equipment adopts the modular design of the whole machine, making the assembly and maintenance more convenient.
- Battery life can reach more than 8 hours fully loaded.
- Cluster scheduling, in the robot control system, you can view the working status, electricity, location, and other information of all robots simultaneously. Dispatch and manage all equipment through the system.
- Equipped with liDAR to avoid obstacles, front and rear contact anti-collision strips, and left and right emergency stop buttons to protect equipment and goods Safety.
- The product plans paths automatically for unmanned operation, so staff only need to give instructions through the control terminal.
|Name||Cattle-type Mobile Forklift|
|Navigation||LiDAR SLAM navigation + 3D obstacle avoidance camera|
|Drive mode||Double wheel omnidirectional|
|Length, width, and height||1640×989×2060mm(exclude the bumper)|
|Fork lowering the minimum height||85±5mm|
|Network||Ethernet / Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|IP rating||IP 20|
|Range of ambient
temperature and humidity
No compression condensation
|Navigation position accuracy||±10mm|
|Navigation angle accuracy||±1°|
(no-load / full-load)
|Charging mode||Manual/Automatic (with automatic charging pile)|
|Battery life||1500 cycles, capacity ≥ 80%|
|Emergency stop switch||Support|
- Designed for indoor transport, not recommended for outdoor environments.
- The road surface is smooth, clean, and without significant undulations. Slope 5% = arctan(0.05) ≈ 2.8°. The robot may not stop or turn at ramps, steps, or gaps but only pass quickly perpendicularly.
- Navigation accuracy usually refers to the repeatability of the robot’s navigation to the target site, and the robot can achieve the expected value of repeatability of the robot navigation from a fixed direction to the target site under the condition that the environment scanned by the robot’s LIDAR is relatively stable (change rate < 30%). When the robot runs along the virtual path, it tries to fit the path as closely as possible, but repeatability is not guaranteed. The robot can guarantee to-point accuracy without guaranteeing navigation path-fitting accuracy. The minimum site spacing supported by the robot is 1 cm, so the robot cannot be used as a linear guide.
- The basic functions include map editing, model editing, positioning and navigation, API interface, etc.