Wellwit Lidar Slam Navigation ODM/OEM Moving Robot with 500kg Capacity
The Lidar SLAM autonomous navigation mode is adopted for rapid deployment. The equipment only needs to scan the environment to build a map and achieve accurate positioning of ± 10 mm. The load weight can be up to 500 kg, and most goods can be transported by jacking or rotating.
- The equipment adopts the whole machine’s modular design, making assembly and maintenance more convenient.
- The battery can last more than 8 hours with a full load, and the robot can automatically charge with low power (set the low power value according to the customer’s requirements).
- Cluster scheduling, in the robot control system, you can view the working status, electricity, location, and other information of all robots simultaneously and schedule all devices through the system.
- Equipped with lidar safety barrier avoidance, front contact anti-collision bar, left and right emergency stop buttons, and multiple safety protection to protect equipment and cargo safety.
- Automatic path planning, realize unmanned operation, staff only need to give instructions through the control terminal.
|Name||Under Drive Lifting Robot|
|length, width, and height||1000× 760 × 290 mm|
|Navigation mode||Lidar SLAM navigation|
|Performance||Driving mode||Servo motor, two-wheel differential drive|
|Maximum running speed (no load)||1.7m/s|
|Operating speed (full load)||0.8m/s|
|Charging mode||Automatic charging / offline charging optional|
|Endurance time||≥ 8H|
|Battery||Battery type||Lithium battery 48V|
|Battery life||1500 cycles, capacity ≥ 80%|
|Security||Obstacle avoidance||Lidar obstacle avoidance, contact anti-collision strip|
|Audible and visual alarm||Support|
|Emergency stop switch||Support, one on each side|
|Debug interface||Interface is open|