Wellwit Under Drive Lifting Robot W300J (INS + LiDAR SLAM Navigation +300kg load)
The Lidar SLAM autonomous navigation mode is adopted for rapid deployment. The equipment only needs to scan the environment to build a map and achieve accurate positioning of ± 10 mm. The load weight can be up to 300 kg, and most goods can be transported by jacking or rotating.
- The equipment adopts the whole machine’s modular design, making assembly and maintenance more convenient.
- The battery can last more than 8 hours with a full load, and the robot can automatically charge with low power (set the low power value according to the customer’s requirements).
- Cluster scheduling, in the robot control system, you can view the working status, electricity, location, and other information of all robots simultaneously and schedule all devices through the system.
- Equipped with lidar safety barrier avoidance, front contact anti-collision bar, left and right emergency stop buttons, and multiple safety protection to protect equipment and cargo safety.
- Automatic path planning, realize unmanned operation, staff only need to give instructions through the control terminal.
|Name||Under Drive Lifting Robot|
|Drive mode||Differential wheel|
|Length, width, and height||760× 545× 250mm(exclude the bumper)|
|Chassis ground clearance||25mm|
|Network||Ethernet / Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|IP rating||IP 20|
|Range of ambient
temperature and humidity
No compression condensation
|Navigation position accuracy||±10mm|
|Navigation angle accuracy||±1°|
(no-load / full-load)
|Battery||Battery specifications||48V20AH Lithium iron phosphate|
|Charging mode||Manual/Automatic charging|
|Battery life||1500 cycles, capacity ≥ 80%|
|Security||Laser number||1(or 2 optional)|
|Emergency stop switch||Support|
|QR code accurate positioning||optional|
- Designed for indoor transport, not recommended for outdoor environments.
- The road surface is smooth, clean, and without significant undulations. Slope 5% = arctan(0.05) ≈ 2.8°. The robot may not stop or turn at ramps, steps, or gaps but only pass quickly perpendicularly.
- Navigation accuracy usually refers to the repeatability of the robot’s navigation to the target site, and the robot can achieve the expected value of repeatability of the robot navigation from a fixed direction to the target site under the condition that the environment scanned by the robot’s LIDAR is relatively stable (change rate < 30%). When the robot runs along the virtual path, it tries to fit the path as closely as possible, but repeatability is not guaranteed. The robot can guarantee to-point accuracy without guaranteeing navigation path-fitting accuracy. The minimum site spacing supported by the robot is 1 cm, so the robot cannot be used as a linear guide.
- The basic functions include map editing, model editing, positioning and navigation, API interface, etc.