ZS-2102-A IOT Power Profiler
Simplify the current measurement & battery life estimation of IOT devices with the ZS-2102-A. Measure sleep and transmit current without range switching. High dynamic range and fast step response in one range. Plot current vs time, estimate the battery life, measure energy consumption, find peak currents, optimize the power consumption and much more.
USB powered precision equipment which replaces an oscilloscope with current probe & multi-meter for high speed, high dynamic range current measurements.
- High Dynamic Range from few uA to 1A in single range.
- High Accuracy (1% of measured value +/-1uA)
- Step response of < 2us with 1Msps sampling.
- Resolution better than 100nA
- Low series voltage drop prevents tripping ( 0.1 Ohm fixed resistance)
- 0 to 6V input voltage range sampled every 10ms with 1% Accuracy
- 2 Quadrant operation (V+,I+) & (V+,I-)
- Supports negative current measurement to account for battery charging.
- Electromagnetically shielded for excellent noise reduction.
- 8 Bit Digital IO capture for synchronization within +/-1us.
- Real world battery models for accurate battery life estimation.
- Long continuous capture time (24 hrs capture tested)
- State of the art data compression saves disk space. (24hrs on 10GB)
- Free GUI with waveform analysis tools for Windows.
- Data export to Sigrok/Pulseview for UART, SPI, I2C protocol analysis.
- ASCII Data export to XML format for use with MS Excel.
- Conforms to FCC, CE & RoHS standards.