If you are a manufacturer or tech service company, and you do not have retail products, you can still partner with Oz Robotics
For $900/year ($75 a month) you can create your vendor account here: https://ozrobotics.com/my-account/. Once you are approved by our team, you can showcase your tech company and services on your vendor page as you see fit, including adding your phone number, business address, work you have done, social media links, testimonials, references and/or work-related videos within our provision.
Go through the information below to see how we partner with tech companies, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Our vendor partners can list their products on Oz Robotics as well as on other marketplaces. This is a non-exclusive agreement: https://ozrobotics.com/terms-and-conditions/non-exclusive-agreement/.
We currently have two options to join
Option 1: You create your vendor account on Oz Robotics Technology Marketplace and list your own products for us to sell. We keep the partnership percentage share that you offer for each successful sale made on Oz Robotics. We will do all the Organic SEO and other relevant Meta work for free. Listing is free, no hidden fees, and no monthly payments.
Option 2: If you would like us to create your vendor account and list your products instead, then there is a one-time charge of $2500 for account creation, activation, setup and configuration on Oz Robotics for up to five products. This task will include account creation, product listing, configuring your shop with your logo, banner, social media, company overview, image cropping and some other tasks such as deploying Organic SEO and Meta Tags and content management.
Please note that the amount of work for Organic SEO and Content Management on your listings is the same for either option above. For both options, you will be provided with the full credentials to login and edit your vendor account at OzRobotics.com.
How we market at Oz Robotics
- Organic SEO with Premium Software and SEO Engineering
- Social Media for Reader Engagement
- Blog Articles for both internal and external platforms
- Direct Mail / Email Marketing
- Videos, including your own product videos
- Business Networking, Events, Referrals and Word of Mouth.
- Tech Fairs and Trade Shows (vital to building strong client relations)
- Digital Newsletters
- Other methodologies such as paid advertising
- Oz Affiliate Network – Our affiliates place our products where their visitors, customers and friends will see it and they earn cash on every qualifying sale made through their ads by sending their customers to our website.
- Collaborative Digital Marketing (Vendors’ own efforts with link sharing, forwarding and other social media activities).
- To help promote your products for SEO back-linking purposes, it is important that you also link your Oz Robotics’ store or product URL on your own website, and share on your social media.
Kindly let us know if you have further questions and thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org