How to become a vendor partner on Oz Robotics
Our niche is to focus on new, cool and smart products within technology. Having such a strong and focused brand strategy helps us to market items faster and easier for our vendors. This has also enabled us extend our marketing efforts to each of our suppliers for their items listed on our Technology Marketplace.
By becoming a vendor partner with Oz Robotics, you will extend your reach for additional sales, brand exposure and more awareness for your products. Startups, Established Companies and Entrepreneurs sign up on our marketplace to list their goods for us to help them sell. We make sure their listings are 100% relevant for Organic SEO in all Search Engine algorithms and methodologies, including Google, Yahoo, Bing, and Yandex.
How to join
- Click here: https://ozrobotics.com/my-account/ to create your vendor account, and select the check mark for Apply to become a vendor on your registration form.
- Validate your account with a confirmation email that you will receive. (Check your spam box if you did not receive it).
Important: After you login to your account, if you are still not able to add your products, then perhaps you forgot to put a check mark for “Apply to become a vendor” during the account creation/registration process. In this case, after you are in the account, from your Dashboard scroll all the way down and click on the APPLY TO BE VENDOR link. Validate your account with a confirmation email that you will receive. (Check your spam box if you did not receive it). After validation, you can login and start setting up your store from your Dashboard with your profile photo, company logo, overview, banner and begin listing your products.
How to setup your tech store
After the registration and validating your account with a confirmation email, login to your account here. From your Dashboard > Settings add your company logo, banner and description.
How to add your product
How many products can I list? – As much as you want.
How do I begin listing? – From your Dashboard, you will see all the tools you need to add your products with their Titles, Descriptions, Images, Pricing etc. If you need help to list your items, add us to your Skype: “OzRobotics” or submit a Support Ticket for further assistance.
Supporting your product
You will be in charge of supporting your items as a requirement on the Oz Robotics Marketplace, because some buyers tend to have questions about the item and require assistance before and after sales.
Potential buyers will ask you questions using the Product Enquiry form located on your product page.
Image size for company logo and banner, profile picture and product images
- What is the required size for store banner? – Width: 1920px, Height: 360px, Format: .jpg or .png
- What is the required size for store logo? – Width: 280px, Height: 280px, Format: .jpg or .png
- What is the required size for vendor profile photo? – Width: 280px, Height: 280px, Format: .jpg or .png
- How many images can I upload for each item? – Up to 30 images to display each product in both .jpg or .png format.
- What is the required size for each product image? – Each product image size should not be more than 1 MB, and should not be more than 1000px wide and 1000px height. Format: .jpg or .png
Most commonly asked questions
- Can we list our products on Oz Robotics as well as on other marketplaces? – Yes, this is a non-exclusive agreement with Oz Robotics.
- Is listing free on Oz Robotics? – Yes, you won’t pay anything until your item sells.
- Do you have a dealer agreement guideline? – Yes, please see the Oz Robotics Dealer Agreement Guideline.
- What sales price should I enter for each item? – Enter your normal retail price.
- How many images can I upload for each item? – You can upload up to 30 images for each item.
Cannot find what you are looking for on How It Works page, then visit Frequently Asked Questions.