Frequently Asked Questions for Vendors
Questions concerning selling your products on Oz Robotics
A Vendor / Supplier is someone or a company that registers on Oz Robotics Technology Marketplace to sell their tech products with our help. They maintain and manage their own products and can confirm shipping of orders and manage their coupons with a complete store branding, shipping, ratings, and do more from their Vendor Dashboard at Oz Robotics.
We know this can be confusing and just want more clarity around how we handle this issue. We only charge sales tax based on the US Nexus Tax Law. Nexus, also called “sufficient physical presence,” is a legal term that refers to the requirement for companies doing business in a state to collect and pay tax on sales in that state. For example, if you sell goods or services in Los Angeles, you must file and pay California state taxes.
You, the supplier is in charge of technical support for your own product(s), because some buyers tend to have questions about the item and require assistance before and after-sales. Potential buyers will ask you questions using the Product Enquiry form located on your product page.
- You must use your actual business name as your vendor username for authenticity.
- Do not use your first name or last name or combination of both as your vendor username, it will be rejected automatically otherwise
- Do not use your full email address as your vendor username. (Using your email address as your vendor username attracts spammers)
- Please do not use CAPITAL LETTERS in your vendor username and email address.
Supplier Account Username Policy
- On the Register page, please enter your First and Last Name. See this sample.
- Please use your Company Name as your “Username” which will show up on your product store page. For example https://ozrobotics.com/product-brands/sharkwheel/
- Your email address should end with your company name just like in the sample. By continuing, you agree to Oz Robotics’ supplier account “username” and “email” rules.
We cannot approve vendor accounts or process payments from email addresses like Yandex, 139.com, 126.com, and Mail.ru, etc. Please use your business email address when creating your account and for all forms of communication including PayPal.
Oz Robotics’ vendor transaction fees are based on what PayPal charges. We follow 100% transparency in all buying and selling transactions. At Oz Robotics, there are no hidden fees.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the technical nature of our products, Oz Robotics accepts returns on a very limited basis, for example, if there is a manufacturing defect. We also abide by the Return policies of our suppliers because we do not manufacture the products. Please check our suppliers’ Return Policies under the “Shipping” tab on each listed product page.
Our policy lasts 14 days upon delivery. If 14 days after receiving the product have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange, unless if the product supplier offers you differently. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please DO NOT ship the product to Oz Robotics, but ship to the supplier. We do not offer Partial Refunds, only Full Refunds for new/unused products.
Whether you are a Student, Company, Enthusiast, or Hobbyist you don’t have to be an “engineer” to start an engineering or manufacturing project with us.
After your vendor account approval, if you do not list your product(s) within 14 days, your account will be terminated automatically without any consent. This is necessary to keep our marketplace neat and safe. Unattended vendor accounts will be deleted without any consent per our policy agreement.