1 Channel Smartphone Bluetooth Bistable Relay – (Android/iOS/Low Energy) –
TSLR0511 BLE Relay is a low power consumption relay board supporting Android and iOS. It’s a convenient and easy-to-use product that can control any electrical equipment. You may wish to pair it with a mobile phone or a computer (etc.). Open the APP->Connect Device, use your phone to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “TSLR0511”. Connect it, and then you can control the relay’s ON/OFF.
TSLR0511 can be powered with a 3.7V lipo battery. Its standby current is 1.3mA. It’s suitable for mobile applications, outdoor projects, or other environments without a power source. TSLR0511 also allows computers to control the switching of external devices by using the USB port of your computer. (You need to remove the Bluetooth module first)
The TSLR0511 provides volt-free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 5Amp. The module is powered from a lipo battery or a 5VDC power supply (or USB). The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity. The relay is DPST bistable type.
- We also provide FREE Android/iOS App. You can control your Device with your phone very easily.
- Android APP(Bluetooth)
- iPhone APP (Bluetooth)
- Relay power rating: If the relay is used at a voltage or current exceeding this specification, the life of the contacts may be significantly shortened.
- A full datasheet for the relays used on the TSLR0511 is here: DSP2a-L2-DC3V datasheet
- If you use DC Power, the Input voltage should be DC5V.
- Commands: The TOSR141 operates with an easy-to-use command set as described in the table shown in the product images.
- TOSR141 Baud rate: 9600
- Working voltage: 3.3-5VDC
- Dimension: 51x49x16(mm)
- Standby Current 1.3mA@3.7VDC
- Current rating of up to 5 Amp.
- Bluetooth BLE 4.0
- DSP2a-L2-DC3V datasheet
- FT232RL Driver
- Test Program
- Realterm Serial debug tool
- Android APP
- iPhone APP