Allow customers to book appointments for services without leaving your site
Other notable features
- “Resources” per bookable product for added flexibility. Resources can also be created globally to apply to multiple bookable products.
- Define global availability rules for all bookable products.
- Allow bookings to extend overnight or into the next day.
- Create buffer periods between bookings that last for minutes, hours or days.
- Integration with the Product Add-Ons extension allows you to add extras for each booking.
- Send custom email notifications to people who book a product.
- View bookings in list or calendar format.
Bookings Plugin Features
Added support for free Accommodation Bookings Add-on, making it possible to create and manage overnight bookings for accommodations. Add check-in/check-out times, set special rates for weekends or holidays, and more.
Added time ranges for custom dates. You can now set availability and cost rules for hours on specific dates.
Improvements in creating custom booking statuses.
Improvements to the date/time picker code.
Can I see a demo of Bookings in action?
Yes, you can see a demo of Bookings using the Resort theme at: Bookings Demo
Can I add fields to the bookings form?
You can, using the Product Add-Ons extension for WooCommerce. We compiled documentation on integrating Product Add-Ons as well.
Does WooCommerce Bookings support WooCommerce Subscriptions?
While WooCommerce Bookings doesn’t currently support WooCommerce Subscriptions, this is on our development roadmap.
Does WooCommerce Bookings support recurring bookings?
While WooCommerce Bookings doesn’t currently support recurring bookings, this is on our development roadmap.
Can the same resource be used across multiple booking products?
Yes, resources can be used across multiple bookable products. To learn more, see: WooCommerce Bookings Resources.
Can customers modify their bookings?
Bookings can currently only be amended by the website administrator.
Can I book a specific day?
All bookings are time and date based, rather than based on specific days.