Profit and Cost of Goods Tracking Plugin for your WooCommerce Store
Full-featured Profit and Cost of Goods Tracking for your WooCommerce Store. WooCommerce gives you access to great reports on revenue and top-sellers or earners. Now we’ve added Profit Reporting to make these reports even more valuable! You can evaluate revenue, costs, and profit within your WooCommerce store. Quickly and easily get the information you need to make marketing and sales decisions to optimize your store’s revenue.
Profit by Date report
Easily track total profit and cost of goods by adding a “Cost of Good” field to simple and variable products. Costs are automatically calculated on checkout so that you can see your profit in addition to simple sales information. The in-depth reports provide the details you need to improve your bottom line.
Costs in Product Table Display – How “Cost of Goods” Improves Your Reporting
- Gives you vital information about your business – adds information about store profit and most profitable products, so you know about more than just revenue.
- Add a Cost of Goods to each product (including variations!) to determine the total costs of products sold in each order.
- Apply costs to previous orders (placed before installation) after you set product cost
- View profit and cost by date range, by product, or by product category NEW
- Export profit/cost report data to CSV NEW
- Include costs in orders exported with Order/Customer CSV Export Suite
- Include costs in orders exported with Customer/Order XML Export Suite NEW
- Compatible with Product CSV Import Suite
- Edit line item costs for editable orders NEW
- Gain insight into your most profitable and least profitable sellers, so you know where to focus your marketing
- See a total inventory valuation based on retail prices or cost of goods.
- Quickly view costs next to prices in your product manager table display
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Add a cost to each product (you can bulk-add this too!)
- Optionally apply those costs to previous orders.
- Check out your profits under WooCommerce > Reports > Profit
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy your shiny-new Profit Reports!
- Need any more reasons to buy? When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you get the highest quality extensions for your
- WooCommerce store. Gain peace of mind by knowing that when you purchase our products, your store’s performance is as important to us as it is to you.