BLE Tracker-LoRaWAN US915, BLE, AOA-Indoor Positioning
The tracker is used for personnel indoor tracking based on LoRaWAN transmission. It has built-in motion, Bluetooth, and other sensors, combined with the external Bluetooth beacon, which can be used as a tracking device for indoor personnel positioning and as a Bluetooth gateway for asset location management. It can provide users with location services with accuracy from 1 meter to 4 meters indoors. Compared with other schemes, the scheme combining tracker and beacon has the advantages of low cost, convenient deployment, long standby time, and so on. It is suitable for the scene with high positioning accuracy.
The badge can work as a Quuppa AOA tag, and if it detects an AOA locator exists by BLE broadcast, it will send an AOA packet every 500ms to the locator. The broadcast UUID of the locator must be A3FDED9A-87E2-4C2E-9E2F-5B7A2AC2AF05; the AOA function will not be enabled. If the tracker is out of the range of AOA, it will stop the AOA function.
The tracker can also work as a beacon; if it detects a special beacon, it will scan BLE interleaved with the broadcast. This feature is designed for a special case when the tracker is in an environment with poor Lora signal, such as a shielded room; the beacon mode can be turned on, and the signal can be sent out with the help of Bluetooth gateway, which must be deployed in a place with good signals, such as the gate of the building.
The badge can be used to detect the safe distance of the bearer. An alarm is triggered when the distance exceeds a certain distance, and the contact information is reported.
Access Control: The Ruitec Smart Badge can be used for secure access control in various environments such as office buildings, schools, hospitals, and events. It allows authorized personnel to gain entry to restricted areas by simply tapping or swiping the badge on compatible access control systems. Time and Attendance Tracking: The Smart Badge can be an efficient tool for tracking time and attendance. Employees or attendees can use their badges to log their arrival and departure times, eliminating the need for manual attendance recording. This helps streamline administrative processes and ensures accurate timekeeping. Cashless Payments: The Smart Badge can be integrated with payment systems, enabling cashless transactions within a specific environment like corporate cafeterias, events, or amusement parks. Users can conveniently make purchases by tapping their badges on compatible payment terminals, eliminating the need for carrying physical cash or cards.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 compliant
- The tracker works in OTAA and Class A modes by default but can also be set to ABP mode by BLE configuration. In both modes, DevEUI, AppEUI, and AppKey, or DevAddr, NwkSkey, and AppSkey, the frequency can be changed by BLE.
- Indoor location is based on BLE, cooperates with our company localization algorithm, provides a precision of 1 ~ 4 meters, and the probability of fewer than three meters is 70%. We provide a platform for free use.
- Support the Quuppa system, based on the BLE AOA high precision positioning; precision is less than 1 m. 5.800 mA rechargeable lithium battery supports overcharge and high-temperature protection; standby time can be up to 6 months.
- 6. Bluetooth OTA upgrade supports batch updates with the help of a dongle; we’ll provide the free software
- Support iBeacon protocol and third-party custom-defined BLE formats, support for up to five kinds of BLE custom formats
- Beacon white list mechanism, scan only specific UUID beacon, support for up to five different UUID.
- Intelligent motion sensor enters sleep state when stationary; power consumption is less than 20uA
- During specified times like night, the device can enter deep sleep, and power consumption is less than 10uA
- Intelligent scanning to save power; don’t start BLE scanning if you move steps under the threshold.
- An error is less than 5% in precise step counting.
- Security Social distance monitoring: The device will sound or vibrate if people are too close, and the distance threshold is adjustable
- Support SOS alarm, entering hazardous area alarm.
- Cooperating with our BLE gateway, badges can work in places without Lora signals, such as the cabin or shielding room.
- The badge can detect asset beacons to implement localization and asset management dual-mode
- Badge can be set as a BLE gateway to detect and report 50 BLE beacons in one transmission. 18.FCC, CE, SAR cetificate