Mixtile Blade 3 Single Board Computer
At the heart of Mixtile Blade 3 is the RK3588 SoC, an 8nm-fabricated, low-power, high-performance processor with Quad-core Cortex-A76 and Quad-core Cortex-A55. In addition, a powerful Quad-core Mali G610MC4 GPU and a 6-TOPS NPU also enhance AI workload performance and provide extensive machine learning support.
Mixtile Blade 3 can be used as a standalone SBC, and it is primarily designed to build a 4-node cluster via PCIe Gen3 ports with customized breakout boards and cables. And the daisy-chain topology used to cluster Mixtile Blade 3 boards are more economical, user-friendly, and faster than the alternatives. Users can create an ARM Server with clusters of up to 75 Blade 3 SBCs in a standard 2U, 19-inch chassis.
- Rockchip Octa-core Cortex-A76/A55 SoC processor RK3588
- Up to 32GB LPDDR4 memory and up to 256GB eMMC storage
- NPU up to 6 TOPS
- HDMI 2.1 out 8K@60fps, HDMI 2.0 in 4K@60fps, 4-lane MIPI-DSI
- H.265/H.264/VP9 video decoder up to 8K@60fps
- H.264/H.265 video encoder up to 8K@30fps
- 4-lane PCIe Gen3 in U.2 port
- SATA 3.0 in U.2 port
- Micro-SD 3.0 Flash Expansion Socket
- Mini-PCIe socket with PCIe Gen2.1 and USB 2.0
- Dual USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C ports with DisplayPort 1.4a
- 30-pin GPIO socket,
- Digital I/O, I2C, USB 2.0, TTL UART, SPI, I2S
- 2.5-inch Pico-ITX (100 x 72mm), fanless
- Power input supports PD 2.0 over USB-1 Type-C Port, 12V DC standard SATA power over U.2 port
- 0 to +80°C operating temperature
- Preload customized Debian 11, which will support other Linux distributions and Android 12
1. Strong Expansibility and Widely Application
There is a Mini PCIe interface, a 30-pin GPIO header for expansion, and a U.2 edge connector with 12V, PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4, and SATA signals to interface with other Mixtile boards and build clusters. It’s perfect for AI, edge computing, and image data processing.
2. Rich Display Interfaces, Up to 8K Video Decode
Mixtile Blade 3 supports HDMI 2.1 output (up to 8K@60fps), HDMI 2.0 input (up to 4K@60fps), two Display Port 1.4a (up to 8K@30fps) over Type-C and 4-lane MIPI-CSI. In addition, real-time video processing is available with powerful H.265/VP9 decoding up to 8K@60fps and H.264/H.265 encoder up to 8K@30fps on the board.
3. Portable 2.5-inch Pico-ITX Mainboard
With a standard Pico-ITX mainboard (100 x 72 mm) and standard interfaces, Mixtile Blade 3 is designed for space-limited embedded application, meeting the increasing market demand and highly customer-specific requirements of the Industrial IoT industry.
4. Extra-large Memory Capacity
For boasting much more space expansion, it provides a maximum of 32GB RAM and 256GB eMMC storage. Enjoy faster read-and-write speed and relatively lower power consumption.
5. High-speed Connectivity
With on-board dual 2.5Gb Ethernet for higher network speed, Mixtile Blade 3 is perfect for server applications.
There are no reviews yet.