Mixtile Edge 2 Kit Single Board Computer
Edge 2 Kit is built around the Edge 2 single-board computer, adding more capabilities, such as a customizable enclosure and two external WiFi antennas for rich wireless connectivity. The edge computing device, Edge 2 Kit, provides a high-performance ready-to-run IoT edge computer with a 3.5-inch form factor, six reserved Antenna ports, expandable with mini-PCIe and M.2 modules, and preload Android 11 and Linux container. Moreover, it is stable and can be an off-the-shelf product with your application software.
- CPU: Rockchip Quad-core Cortex-A55 SoC Processor RK3568
- Other expansions: Mini-PCIe Socket: USB2.0, I2C, U.2 Extension Socket: SATA or PCIe 2.0, SATA, Gigabit Ethernet.
- NPU: 0.8 Tops
- USB: Three USB3.0 ports
- Memory: 2/4GB LPDDR4 DRAM Memory and 16/32GB eMMC
- GPIOs: One RS485 and two TTLDigital I/O, SPDIF, I2C, DMIC
- HDMI interface: HDMI2.0 / eDP / MIPI-DSI + TP / MIPI-DSI / MIPI-CSI
- Wireless Technology: WiFi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0, Support 4G/5G module
- Video encoder: 1080P100 H.264/H.265 video encoder
- Power: 12V DC / SATA power socket, Type-C PD3.0 Power input（max 3A @ 20V)
- Video decoder: 4KP60 H.265/H.264/VP9 video decoderStorage expansion
- Clock: Real-Time Clock with Battery Backup
- Micro-SD 3.0 Flash Expansion Socket, M.2 Socket: PCIe 3.0, USB2.0, SIM Socket.
- Operating temperature: 0 to +80°C
The IoT edge computer, Edge 2 Kit, comes with a quad-core processor, WiFi connectivity, storage, M.2 socket, mini-PCIe socket, display support, and two 16mm 6dbi 2.4G/5.8G antennas providing the users with a barrier-free network anytime, anywhere.
Software-wise, the hardware device has a preinstalled Android system with embedded Linux that delivers a memorable and beyond-expectation experience for developers. In addition, the ARM SBC-based Edge 2 Kit provides gigabit Ethernet ports and supports WiFi 6 for a faster IoT network and broader accessibility. Thanks to the onboard Edge 2 single-board computer, this system integrates a WiFi and Bluetooth module via AP6275S. The support for WiFi 6 and dual-mode Bluetooth 5.0 enables the interaction with different vendors’ access points with MIMO standards and can accomplish up to a speed of 1200Mbps with the dual-stream. In addition, WiFi wakes and enables signals connected to GPIO0 on the board, which can operate while the device is asleep.
Mixtile Edge 2 Kit provides flexibility for embedded developers with customization needs and hardware capabilities through its reserved CAN, I2C, and UART internal interfaces. In addition, under high load/high-frequency situations, Edge 2 kit devices run quietly with no fan inside. This fanless hardware design makes the device less disturbed by mechanical parts or dust, enhancing reliability and durability.
What is in the box?
- Mixtile Edge 2 Kit *1
- USB Type C Cable *1
- WiFi 2.4G&5G Antenna *2