Nanomesher Raspberry Pi Power Switch
PI SWITCH FEATURES
– Fully assembled ready to use
– Single button or Infrared (IR) remote On / Off operation
– Gracefully turn off Pi by triggering system shutdown, wait for system to be fully halted and cuts power
– Also suitable for mounting on front face plate
– Onboard Attiny85 Microprocessor can be removed and reprogrammed if needed
While it works out as a Pi Switch out of the box, you can also reprogram it using an Attiny MCU programmer. Code and Guides are downloadable. There is also a package which include both the Switch and Programmer.
Being Hackable, the firmware can be modified so that the switch can be used as an Attiny development board with these functions:
– One output to trigger relay
-One output to LED
– One analog input to detect voltage between 0-5v
– One input for push button
– One input for infrared receiver which I have the code to distinguish all the buttons in the remote included
– One output to trigger an external digital input (pull down)
The Code and User’s Guide is downloadable upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product documents which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed.