WooCommerce Plugin to Sell License Keys for Software and Automated Updates
The WooCommerce API Manager (WooCommerce Plugin to Sell License Keys for Software) secures your software with API License Key activations/deactivations, and provides automatic updates of plugins and themes to increase customer satisfaction and convenience. Easy updates is a powerful marketing tool that only a handful of companies have been able to offer, until now.
WooCommerce API Manager Settings Form
On the Order screen, individual API License Keys can be configured as needed, added, or deleted. All relevant information is available at a glance when the API boxes are closed to make it quick and easy to find what you’re looking for.
API License Key Products
On the Order screen, API License Key activations are also organized to provide all relevant information to quickly find what you’re looking for. As an added benefit, customer software versions are updated whenever the client software performs an update query, or is activated, so you know which software version clients are using.
API License Key Activations
The customer’s My Account dashboard makes it easy to see the status of API Keys, and to find what they are looking for. Sometimes a client might need to delete an API Key activation, but do not have access to their client’s blog, for example. No problem, there’s a delete button they can use to delete the activation without having to submit a support ticket.
Number of Activations Remaining After Activation
- Invalid API Key Error on Software Activation
- Customers will see software update notices in the WordPress dashboard as they would any other plugin or theme. The customer can then update their software with a single click.
- Plugin Update Screen
- Automatically generated API License Key emailed to the customer after a product purchase.
- Amazon S3 is fully integrated to serve software files with secure links that expire.
- Secure automatic software updates through the WordPress dashboard.
- The option to sell an API License Key with multiple activations that can differ per variable product.
- Quick and easy product setup with a global settings option that automatically configures variable/child products.
- Customer can email themselves a lost API License Key anytime using an automatically created form on the front end of the blog.
- The shop manager can send the customer their completed order at any time, which will contain the products and their API License Keys.
- The API sends custom error messages so customers know if there is a problem when activating/deactivating, or doing an update query.
- The WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is fully supported to sell subscription based API License Key activations.
- The WooCommerce API Manager comes with an example plugin, an example theme, and pre-built PHP classes to speed development.
- The WooCommerce API Manager offers too many features to list here.
A subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase.