WooCommerce Refund Plugin for Instant and Painless Refunds
Instant and Painless Refunds. WooCommerce Smart Refunder removes pain from the refund process – both for customers and store owners.
With WooCommerce Smart Refunder:
- Customers can request a refund from My Account – easy, quick and complete
- Customer get instant refunds if store owners opt in and the payment gateway supports it
- Store owners can see refund requests in WooCommerce and process them manually, if instant refunds are unavailable
- Store owners can issue cash refunds or store credits
- Customers can request full or partial refunds
- Order and pricing details are available for review
- Process is quick, simple and automated
A refund means you’ve lost a customer. Delay and complications could lose them forever
Digital / Downloadable Products
If you are selling virtual products, digital goods or subscriptions – the refund process can be fully automated with WooCommerce Smart Refunder. Customers request a refund and get it instantly.
Cash Refunds or Coupons
If you have chosen to provide a coupons for refunds, and customers want them, a new coupon is emailed instantly.
If you are selling physical products, or a gateway that doesn’t support refunds, Smart Refunder allows customers to request refunds from My Account, and shows refund requests to you in WooCommerce. You then process them manually and complete refund requests. This saves you time since all required details are available at your fingertips.
Typical Refund Process
- Unhappy Customer contacts support team via email/chat/phone
- Customer gives order / product details and asks for a refund
- Store owner looks into the request, verifies the order in WooCommerce and the payment
- If the store owner cannot find the transaction, more details are requested from customer
- Once transaction details are confirmed, the store owner logs into PayPal (or chosen gateway) website
- Store owner locates the transaction and issues a refund, then replies to customer that a refund has been issued
This process could take hours to days, depending on how quickly support requests are processed. It’s never a pleasant experience for the store owner or customer.
Smart Refunder Process
- Customer logs into My Account area, and locates the order for a refund
- Customer completes refund request form, mentioning reason and amount of refund
- Status of the order changes to “refund-requested”
- Based on settings and payment gateway compatibility, an instant cash refund or coupon is issued
- If instant refund is not allowed/possible, store owner can manage the refund from WooCommerce
- Processing the refund, store owner can accept or reject refund, issue full or partial refund, and can also send a message to the customer.
- Both customer and admin get email notifications of all updates
- Order status changes to “refunded” once processed
Customer requesting a refund
Store Admin can manage a refund request – or setup automatic refund processing
Smart Refunder marks a new era in refund / returns management with WooCommerce. Eliminate the pain of requesting and handling refunds. Start using Smart Refunder today.
WooCommerce Refund Plugin for Instant and Painless Refunds.