1 x 200W Bluetooth+DSP Mono Amplifier Board – TSA7550B
TSA7550B 200W Bluetooth+DSP mono amplifier board with an AudioB plus Bluetooth module that supports Apt-X. TSA7550B is a very flexible DSP/Amplifier combination board. It has perfect class-D architecture(Based on TDA7498E), and the mono channel has a 200W power output. Any DC14V-39V power supply can power this board. It can be used to drive any 3Ω,4Ω, or 8Ω passive speakers. TSA7550B has a smart cooling system; the fan is not working in normal cases to reduce the noise. Only start when the board overheats.
It’s a one-channel amplifier board. The only channel is 200W mono output(mixed right and left channel audio). You can pair it with a mobile phone or a computer etc.. Power the amplifier board. Use your phone or PC to search for a new Bluetooth device. The module will appear as “TSA7550B”. You don’t need a PIN, pair it, and then you can play music.
The highlight point is the ADAU1701 DSP chip on board. Users can set audio tones/frequency of the output. The board has the default DSP program loaded. Users can set the amplifier to have a full frequency or low pass output via the switch port. TSA7550B is Apt-X and TWS supported. Therefore, Users can stream audio to 2 paired amplifier boards simultaneously wirelessly.
External Buttons port:
Three buttons on the board can control the audio volume and plays/pause etc… You can connect external buttons easily by using this button’s control port.
Pins define:(Check the board backside silkscreen):
- P/P: Play the pause button
- VOL+: volume increase and forward button
- VOL-: volume decrease and rewind button
- Open: Low-frequency output
- Close: Full frequency output
- Users can also define this port function by changing the DSP program.
POT port: The user can connect an external 10K potentiometer to control the audio volume.
DSP programming port: Users can load a new DSP program by using the USB JTAG Sigma DSP programmer
- S1 – Long press 3s into pairing mode. Long press 6s clear the pairing info.
- S1+S2 – Long press 1s into TWS slave mode.
- S1+S3 – Long press 1s into TWS master mode.
- S2+S3 – Long press 1s disconnect TWS connection.
- Size: 14.3cm x 9.2cm x 2.8cm
- aptX, aptX Low Latency, SBC and AAC
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Mono output
- Working voltage: DC14V-39V
- Smart cooling system
- Over/under voltage protection
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Personal computer
- Background music system
- Musical instrument amplifiers
- Home DIY
- Car Audio
There are no reviews yet.