Affiliates Plugin for WooCommerce
Think of third parties sharing your products on their sites, thus giving them more visibility: you would certainly turn more visits into a huge increase in sales, with no effort and in exchange for a commission – that you set – on the price of sold items. A partnership that only makes winners!
If you are looking for a way of advertising your products and increasing the number of your sales, but you don’t know how to, if you ran out of ideas or you have already posted ads on every blog, then make other people and bloggers advertise your products on their websites.
If they can help you sell your products in exchange for a commission on each sale, you can be sure they will actively help you promote them. Setting up an affiliation program has never been easy since YITH WooCommerce Affiliates will help you automate this process.
Many affiliate programs fail because commissions are only paid if customers purchase your product right after reaching your website, thus running the risk of rendering the entire affiliation system pointless.
Thanks to YITH WooCommerce Affiliates, you won’t run this risk: the plugin will allow you to choose how long affiliates will keep receiving commissions from the users reached through their links.
Admins will have full control of their affiliates thanks to detailed click reports generated by each link, allowing you to choose whether you wish to pay commissions manually or set up an automatic payment system.
You can also set up different commission rates based on the product or user, allowing you to create a custom automated affiliation system starting now, using an exponential advertising system that will increase your sales.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Automatic payment of commissions when a set amount (threshold) has been reached
- Automatic payment of commissions on a specific month’s day and when threshold earnings are reached
- Detailed report of clicks generated from referrers in a summarising table with main information and their conversion status
- Specify a different commission rate for each product and user
- Affiliate history for a single order
When the order is completed, the commission can be assigned to:
- The last affiliate who led the user to the site
- The first affiliate associated with the user permanently
- Enable email notification to administrator and affiliate user
- Advanced report with commission statistics generated in the store
- Set the time lapse after which a visit from the same user has to be counted as a new click
- Require administrator approval for enabling a new affiliate user
- Payment of commissions by PayPal
- Refer ID generated by the commission can be included in the URL query string to which the user has been redirected or from a code the user inserts during the checkout – New.
- Affiliates can register using the plugin registration form or any other form provided in the store. New.