WooCommerce Print Invoices and Packing lists Plugin
Including invoices with shipped orders allows you to provide important order and policy information to customers when they receive their purchases. Print Invoices & Packing Lists take all the effort to provide order information to customers so that you can bulk print the documents you need with only two clicks. However, this won’t only help your customers. Packing Lists for individual orders and combined pick lists will help you speed up your fulfillment process, as order items are sorted by product category for efficient picking and packaging, letting you gather orders and double-check them for accuracy.
Flexible Invoice Format
This Plugin has been completely rebuilt from version 3.0+ to make customizing your order documents as straightforward and flexible as possible for users and developers. Invoice settings let you determine what information you want to show customers, and you can even use a live preview to adjust colors, font sizes, and other appearance settings. In addition, invoices can be printed (individually or in bulk!), emailed when an order is paid for, or viewed from the customer account area.
Helpful Packing and Pick Lists
When picking orders in your store or warehouse, you know precisely where each kind of product is. We’ve organized packing and pick lists the same way you organize your inventory — by product category and type. Packing lists will show you items needed to fulfill a single order, and you can even exclude virtual (non-shipped) items or include customer notes. Pick lists will give you one combined list for several orders to let you gather the products you need to fulfill them. In addition, pick lists are organized by category to help you expedite order picking and fulfillment.
You can check out examples of each document type here:
What else can Print Invoices / Packing Lists do?
- Customize document appearance and information with a live preview using the WordPress Customizer; no coding is needed! NEW
- Easily print or email invoices on a per-order basis or in bulk. Emails will be sent only when an order is paid for.
- Let customers view invoices from the “My Account” page.
- Quickly print or email packing lists for one or more orders.
- Sort items on packing lists by category for faster order fulfillment. NEW
- Automatically email packing lists to shop admins for new orders NEW
- Print pick lists for multiple orders to help with mass order fulfillment NEW
- Optionally send professional-looking invoices as an HTML email to your customers
- Use sequential invoice numbers or WooCommerce order numbers as your invoice numbers. NEW
- Support for the Sequential Order Numbers Pro extension when using order numbers for invoices
- Customize what information is displayed in your order documents while adjusting the appearance of your invoices, packing lists, and pick lists — without touching any code. Print or email packing lists and pick lists that help make your order fulfillment workflows more efficient. Print or email documents for orders individually or in bulk. Filter orders with printed (or not printed) invoices and packing lists to see which still need to be packaged.
Send customers professional invoices with the order and store information they need. Providing invoices and managing order picking and packing is easier with Print Invoices and Packing Lists.