M10 Low-Cost LiDAR Scanner
The M10 low-cost LiDAR scanner adopts the TOF principle, with a 360 ° scanning and measurement range is up to 5m. The ranging accuracy is ±3cm, which can identify the detected object’s position, size, and moving direction in real time. As it is highly capable of anti-sunlight glare, it can be used for indoor and outdoor applications.
M10 Series Navigation & Obstacle AvoidanceLiDAR
M10 is an Industrial-grade 2D LiDAR with 360° high precision perception for navigation, positioning, and obstacle avoidance of robots, with a detection range reaching 25m. Its smart size is a strong customer benefit for system integration.
Ranging Principle of M10 Low-Cost LiDAR Scanner
N series LiDAR uses the optical structure of receiving and transmitting level side by side. In the installation of LiDAR and system integration design, the optical structure inside LiDAR should be considered. To facilitate the customer’s use, especially the calculation of geometric relationship, We define a polar coordinate system with the center point of the LiDAR as a pole, clockwise as positive, and the outlet direction as zero degrees angle.
- A laser diode emits a beam of ultrashort laser pulses onto the target object.
- The laser pulses diffusely reflect after hitting the target object. An optical sensor detects the returning beam.
- Distance to the object can be accurately measured by calculating the time between laser emission and receipt.
The working principle is shown in the figure below:
- 360° FOV, long measurement range
- The minimum angular resolution reaches 0.36°, ensuring accurate and stable measurement data.
- Configuring an Ethernet interface for high-speed data transmission
Specifications of M10 Low-Cost LiDAR Scanner
- Channels: 1
- Measurement Technique: TOF
- Wave Length: 905nm
- Laser Classification: Class 1 Eye-safe/ IEC 60825-1:2007 & 2014
- Measurement Range: 5m
- Ranging Accuracy: ±3cm
- Horizontal: 0.36°
- Data Content: Distance /Angle
- Rotation Speed: 10Hz
- FOV – Horizontal: 360°
- IP: IP67
- Communication Interface: UART( Baud rate 460800)
- Operation Voltage: 5V
- Weight: 200g
- Dimensions (D*H): Φ80*40mm
Point Cloud DEMO of M10 Low-Cost LiDAR Scanner
AGV, Automated Forklift: