AutomateWoo Powerful Marketing Automation for WooCommerce
AutomateWoo has the tools you need to grow your store and make more money. First, convert and retain customers with marketing that does the hard work for you. Automate and optimize customer communication by sending beautiful follow-up emails.
- Follow-Up Emails – Automatically email customers who buy specific products and ask for a review or suggest other products they might like.
- Abandoned Cart – Remind customers who left items in their cart using emails at set intervals.
- Win Back Inactive Customers – Target inactive customers with email marketing campaigns. Include special offers and recommendations.
- SMS Notifications – Send SMS notifications to customers or admins for any of AutomateWoo’s wide range of triggers.
- Review Rewards – Encourage more product reviews by offering discounts. Limit the discount based on the number of reviews posted and the rating given.
- Wishlist Marketing – Send timed wishlist reminder emails and notify when a wished product goes on sale. Integrates with WooCommerce Wishlists or YITH Wishlists.
- Birthday Emails – Delight customers with a special WooCommerce birthday email and coupon using the AutomateWoo Birthdays Add-on (separate purchase).
- Card Expiry Notifications – Notify customers before a saved credit or debit card expires. This can reduce failed payments and churn when selling subscriptions.
- Personalized Coupons – Generate dynamically customized coupons for customers to raise purchase rates.
- Subscriptions Automation – Action WooCommerce Subscription events such as status changes, failed payments, and renewal reminders.
- Refer A Friend – Boost word-of-mouth sales with the AutomateWoo Refer A Friend Add-on (separate purchase).
- Automatic VIP – Reward your best customers with VIP status based on different spending requirements.
Why Use AutomateWoo?
Effortless setup and management, right from your WordPress backend
Start sending emails immediately using the template set up for WooCommerce transactional emails. Design emails in the familiar WordPress editor enhanced by variables that let you insert products using various display options and dynamic content.
Send targeted, multi-step campaigns and offer customer incentives
AutomateWoo gives you complete control over campaigns. Schedule different emails to be sent at intervals or after specific customer interactions and offer incentives using the personalized coupon system.
The track opens, clicks and conversions.
AutomateWoo extends WooCommerce reporting – measure the success of your campaigns with the many reports included with AutomateWoo. You can also see a detailed log of every email sent and conversion recorded.
Intelligent session tracking and pre-submit email capture
AutomateWoo’s session tracking technology can detect registered users even before sign-in in and capture guest emails during checkout using the common pre-submit technique. Guest emails can also be captured from any form on your website, such as the newsletter signup.
- Unlimited Email Sending: Many services charge based on email volume, and with AutomateWoo, you need not worry about exceeding your plan.
- Developer Friendly: AutomateWoo is 100% extendable, and we have code examples in our documentation to get developers started.
- WPML Support: Need to send multilingual emails? AutomateWoo has support for the popular WPML plugin.
How does AutomateWoo Work?
- With AutomateWoo, you create Workflow. A workflow comprises different combinations of Triggers, Rules, and Actions.
- Triggers determine the circumstances in which the Workflow will run. An example trigger would be doing something when an order is made.
- Rules allow you to perform more advanced logic on your workflows, so they only trigger in certain situations. An example rule would only trigger the Workflow for orders above $100.
- Actions define what happens when a workflow is triggered. With AutomateWoo, a range of customizable actions are available to you, such as sending an email, changing order statuses, or, if you are a developer, you can define a custom function.
- Once you’ve created your Workflow, you can schedule your Workflow to run at virtually any time. Whether immediately or after a set time. Or even at a particular hour or day of the week.