IS400 CNC Rotary Engraving Table and Cutting Machine with 8″ x 12″ Engraving Area – NEW
8” x 12” IS400 IQ Rotary Engraving Machine
Engrave and Cut: Engravable Plastics (available from Gravotech), Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Pewter, Brass, Aluminum, Wood, Glass, Leather, Paper, Fabric, Marble, Granite, Crystal, Ceramic, Backs of Mirrors, Acrylic, and much more.
- Works on standard 120 Electrical Current
- Engraving Area 8”D x 12”W x 4”H (203mm x 305mm x 102mm)
- Maximum Holding Capacity 9.2D” x Unlimited W x 4.5”H (234mm x Unlimited x 114mm)
- Maximum Object Weight: 44lbs (20kg)
- IS400 Machine Dimensions 35.5”W x 24.25”D x 33”H (902mm x 616mm x 838mm)
- IS400 Machine Weight: 110lbs (50kg)
- Optional Cylindrical Attachment Holding Capacity Diameter: Min: .125″ (3mm) Max: 4.75″ (120mm) Maximum object weight 44lbs (20kg)
- Suitable for a 1st time user with low volumes or the experienced user with mid – to high-volume requirements
- Excellent for Jewelry, Personalization, Signage, & Industrial production use. Versatile engraving from plastics to hard stainless steel.
- Variable Speed 11,000 – 20,000 rpm top loading 11/64″ Spindle
- 72db-95db noise level
- Self-centering vice to hold large objects
- Easy to use, high-quality Aluminum Cast Constructed Chassis for the highest precision available in class & long life
- Includes easy-to-use GravoStyle Discovery software.
- CE Certification. Safe operations. No exposed moving parts.
- Fast engraving speeds up to 3.94 IPS
- Fast cutter up & down speeds up to 3.94 IPS
- Fast off-load speeds of up to 5.9 IPS
- Includes nameplate jigs, Watch Jigs, and a flat aluminum table with measurement increments for fast set-up.
- Red beam verification of target box or engraving path to confirm engraving location.
- Virtually maintenance free
- It is designed and manufactured by Gravotech, the world leader in engraving since 1938.
Heavy Duty Engraving System
- Includes Gravostyle Discovery Level Engraving Software
- Laser pointer job verification & automatic Z surface sensing for ease of set-up
- Point & Shoot plate and job composition allow for a quick layout
- Heavy duty spring loaded precision spindle with adjustable cutter force to manage soft & hard ma
- Self-centering vice with multi-purpose jigs allows for holding a large range of items
- Flatwork clamping table to support larger sheets
- Remote control with LCD screen for prompting, ease of operation & adjustments on the fly
- Variable speed cutter(up to 20,000 RPM) for precision engraving on a large range of materials
- Tool Kit with spare parts & USB communication cable
There are no reviews yet.